Barner Dalston Glasses - Black Noir
|Accessory For||Personal Care|
High Quality organic CR39 lenses that block 40% of the blue light on the 430-450nm spectrum and 100% of the blue light at 410nm
- Super light polycarbonate frames for excellent comfort
- Flexible hinges & temples that will adapt to any face shape
- Rubberized texture for a better grip on your nose and ears
We believe in having it all, which is why we developed the packaging of our glasses to be beautiful and durable, so you can protect your eyes and your glasses without sacrificing functionality or style.
When you open your box from us, you’ll find:
Our frames are made from super light polycarbonate and they only weight 0.80 OZ .
Barner's lenses have a coating specially developed for people who spend a lot of time indoors and are exposed to the blue-violet and LED light of digital devices like smartphones, TVs, and tablets.
Our lenses block 40% of the blue light on the 430nm - 450nm spectrum, and 100% of the blue light at 410nm, which means your eyes will always be protected.
- Scratch resistance
- Easy to clean
BENEFITS OF USING BARNER BLUE LIGHT GLASSE
- Use the original cleaning cloth in order to clean fingerprints, dust, and other imperfections.
- If additional cleaning is required, use a PH neutral soap with lukewarm water. Avoid alcohol and solvents.
- Avoid the use of abrasive products and unclean cloths, as these can alter the characteristics of the lenses.
- Use only original accessories and replacement parts.
- Remember to keep your Barner glasses in their original case, in a dry place with a temperature between -20°C and 40°C.